Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hello Korean Bridge

So more words for the introduction here.

Before you attempt to jump into oblivion, here is a "hello bridge" to you. I want to say hello. But I know only so little Korean. Yobuseyo. Maybe I wrote it incorrectly. Can you help me fix it?

Would you have 3.5 minutes to help me translate the text into Korean scripts - Hangul?

I need 43 people to help me. Why? I want to visit Korea next year. I'd like to learn the language and if you can teach me 2-3 words, that is more than great.

So 43 Lives is about you. Those funny people. Who could be my Korean language teacher.

Previously I have made some online search and found websites wanting to teach or sell me their language learning products. Some seem well made. Professional. I even tried one free - (1 week free usage) and it was very well made. Guess what? I tried to download as much podcast (spoken lessons in mp3 file format) as possible. They were smart. Each time you download one, you cannot access it again, plus the lesson notes in PDF format are not allowed for free viewing.

So I have at least 500 hours of language lessons. I played some of them. But I think if you helped me, talk to me, teach me 2-3 words, it would be even more amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment